- Leave your work in a public space and document your installation in a photograph.
- One sign-up per person.
- There are no restrictions on the form your work can take.
- Only color photos are accepted.
- Please note that submissions will not be returned.
- Send documentation to us online in one or more of these ways:
The Mystery Project
The Mystery Project is an opportunity to make a stranger's day. Everyone who signs up for the project will receive a free art marker from our friends at Prismacolor and a secret theme. Create an artwork in any medium, using your new tool and the enclosed theme, and leave it in a public place — it could be on a telephone pole, in your local café, or slipped between the pages of a book. Then document your tiny installation and send us a photo. You can tweet @arthouse and @PrismacolorUS and tag it #mysteryproject, or post it on facebook.com/arthousecoop and tag @Prismacolor or just email email@example.com. We'll exhibit the photographs of your hidden surprises online — and you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that your work will add a jolt of inspiration to a stranger's day.